Des Moines, Iowa
April 29, 2019
SDP6- Scrum Team Java / J2EE Developer
About The Opportunity
- This position is for a front and back end Developer who can work at a quick & accurate pace. The successful candidate works closely with the systems implementation team as part of the new Agile collaborated team of DHS. Working on the enhancements for Iowa- DHS provided self-service portal which is used by the citizens to submit the online applications to get the DHS provided programs like (Medicaid and Food Assistance programs). The candidate will eventually work on moving Food Assistance and FIP from the Mainframe Legacy System to the ELIAS - ABMS system.
- The candidate will focus on enhancements with skillset emphasis on JAVA version 1.6 or above, JDBC, JAX API, JSP, HTML, Junit, Spring MVC, REST and SOAP Web services, SoapUI, Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic, Maven, Eclipse IDE/Any Similar IDE, and Oracle Service Bus. Web design experience, Adobe - AEM and Linux Shell usage, and scripting experience a plus.
- The candidate is expected to Participate in development, unit testing activities, SCRUM team activities such as Back Log Grooming (Functional and Technical), Sprint Retrospective and Sprint planning, code reviews and peer reviews.
- The candidate will have the ability to identify Document online configuration updates and facilitate maintenance, fixing defects identified in testing and escalating issues to management as necessary.
- Experience in developing custom/ERP systems with involvement in coding (JAVA, SQL, JSP, Java Script, SOAP and REST)
- Experience Developing online customizations to the existing web application products with hands on coding using (JAVA, SQL, JSP and Java Script) Technologies.
- Experience in Developing SOAP and REST based web services.
- Experience with Oracle Technologies like (Oracle 11g/12c, Oracle WebLogic 11g/ 12c, OSB 11g / 12c
- Experience working with the Oracle WebLogic for deploying applications in local mode
- Experience with Unit testing the developed customizations using the JUNIT related technologies like (Mockito/Power Mock API)
- Experience working with the Maven for building application in local.
- Experience working with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Experience Following security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working as part of an SAFE Agile scrum team by participating in Scrum ceremonies like Planning, Grooming , Retrospective to rapidly deliver functional components.
- AEM form templates and AEM form generation experience
- Linux usage experience and shell scripting experience
2 Months + Ext
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.