April 30, 2019
About The Opportunity
- As part of the addition of large new project to our development workload, we are looking for additional help to make sure our development obligations are met in accordance with contract terms. The expected duties for the position are:
- Work with a manager to plan the tasks necessary to create a variety of customer facing documents against a deadline.
- Work to a deadline and deliver assigned technical documentation and drawings on time and of a high quality.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content appropriate for a variety of target audiences (including technical, business, and end user)
- Learn a product quickly and create documentation from that product (not other documentation) as appropriate.
- Review internal engineer created documentation and convert it into customer facing documentation.
- Act as editor / reviewer of documentation created by people in other roles and groups to help ensure it is concise, consistent, and presents a professional image.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Able to interact with customers over the phone professionally on an infrequent basis.
- Other development related tasks as assigned.
- Compliance with company administrative policies as required.
- BS in Technical Writing or commensurate experience
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Writing position
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Visio.
- Ability to work on a federal government project (see note below)
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.