Raleigh, North Carolina
April 30, 2019
Specialist- Mid Level
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina Facilities AccessControl System (FACS) project is seeking a mid-level Specialist to provide tier 1 and tier 2 system support, system monitoring, documentation and some troubleshooting.
- Analysis, data analysis, testing, troubleshooting, diagnoses, root cause and problem solving skills. Required 5 Years
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to include a customer-centric mentality. Required 5 Years
- Ability to develop technical documents, specifications, security configuration, work orders, standards, procedures and administrative controls. Required 5 Years
- Excellent support and time management skills; knowledge of incident triaged escalation methods per ITIL standards, best practices and guidelines. Required 5 Years
- Ability to resolve conflict amongst support functions through prioritization, standardization, documentation and policy. Required 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.