Raleigh, North Carolina
May 1, 2019
Data Warehouse Architect
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina is seeking a Data Warehouse Architect to assess business needs and design and develop a new data warehouse solution.
- The NC Community Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for analyzing enterprise business needs and designing and developing complex logical databases, logical data models, relational data definitions, and data warehouses in support of Enterprise (NC) information system needs. Understands the methodologies and technologies that depict the flow of data within and between technology systems and business functions/operations. Responsible for the identification and resolution of information flow, content issues and the transformation of business requirements into logical data models.
- This position identifies opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness, trends in data uses, and single sources (sources of record) of data. Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting complex logical database designs, models, and definitions using market leading Database Management and Information Handling Systems. Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s), and then designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database schema design to meet system(s) requirements. Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning. Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and computing environments. Develops an overall data architecture that supports the information needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Required 10 Years
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (on premise or Azure cloud based) Required 3 Years
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, MS Azure Cosmos) Required 2 Years
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) Required 5 Years
- Data Flow Diagrams Required 5 Years
- Star Schema Required 5 Years
- PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift Desired 2 Years
- Sybase DB Desired 5 Years
- Data Vault 2.0 Desired 2 Years
- Scripting Language such as Python Desired 2 Years
- Visio Desired 2 Years
- Agile Scrum Methodology Desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.