Raleigh, North Carolina
May 1, 2019
Web Dev/Programmer- Expert
About The Opportunity
- This position is requested to satisfy the skill set deficient in Java, Spring MVC/ Apache Tomcat Application Server, and MAVEN. This skill set is required to modify, configure, and deploy the Sexual Assault Kit Tracking Application.
- Sample Role Types: Developer, Programmer, Systems/Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer
- Development and enhancement of applications based on established design specifications
- Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
- Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
- Participate in gather requirements for new components of the application
- Strong knowledge of Java 1.8, Apache Tomcat, Maven build, and SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Knowledge of application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support)
- Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
- Most have vehicle transportation for occasional travel to customer site.
- Strong knowledge in Web development Required 5 Years
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language, web security and login authentication Required 5 Years
- Familiarity with Spring MVC Required 5 Years
- Ability to interpret and modify developed Java code to meet clients requirements Required 5 Years
- Strong knowledge of Tomcat Required 5 Years
- Excellent skills in SQL Server 2008, 2016 Required 4 Years
- Ability to estimate development effort and meet deadlines and project schedules. Required 4 Years
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills Required 5 Years
- Familiarity with Maven Highly desired 3 Years
- Strong knowledge of software architecture, open-source technologies and application servers Highly desired 4 Years
- Database design principles need to be well understood, along with the ability to work with complex database designs. Highly desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.