May 1, 2019
US Sc Specialist Contractor
About The Opportunity
The primary role of the eCommerce Supply Chain Contractor is to research, organize, and dispute chargebacks/shortpays within PepsiCo eCommerce. This work is specifically to assess chargebacks within vendor central, work with the Specialist, and reduce overall chargebacks by 30%. This person will be the singular point of contact to the Specialist for specific BU fines/fees.
The Contractor is tasked with continually assessing the ever changing space of Amazon and chargebacks related to servicing this customer. This person must be able to work independently, organize large volumes of data, and succinctly summarize their findings to the Specialist with recommendations on next steps. He or she will also need to understand the need for a collaborative work environment between the BU teams, the central service teams, and sales.
- Weekly connect with Specialist to review chargeback themes, findings, and next steps
- Maintain YTD chargeback file and action plan tracker for the BU
- Work with BU team to pull necessary information (ECG files, non PLCI POD?s, invoices, sales catalogs, etc)
- Singular contact for SC and Sales regarding BU chargebacks/fines/fees
- Partner with Amazon VOLT contact to understand upcoming changes to chargebacks
- Work with Amazon VOLT contact to root cause why disputes are not being accepted
- Thoroughly understand and be able to articulate Amazon chargeback policies
- Ad Hoc as Needed
- Requires Bachelors Degree - Preferably in Supply Chain/ Engineering / Management Systems Etc.
- Must have strong MS Office experience,
- Excel Knowledge of Pivot Tables Functionality and Experience.
- Excel Macro Building Experience.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 110
Hi! My name is Mark! As a job matchmaker, I believe that every consultant I work with is unique and try to understand what they are looking for in a new profile. Not only this, but I also try to understand their work background and history to suggest the best opening for them. I build a relationship with all my consultants by keeping them in the loop about any updates during the entire recruitment process.