May 1, 2019
About The Opportunity
ABAP Developer to work on the SAP Production Support Team
- Experienced in handling work deliverables in multi-vendor collaborative environments.
- Experienced in Conversion, Mapping & Migration of Legacy data using conversion programs.
- Experienced in BAPI\'S, BADI\'S, USER EXITS and Enhancement point implementation (Implicit, Explicit) using Switch Framework.
- Experienced in SAP ERP Analysis, ABAP Design, Development and Implementation.
- Experience with SAP Fiori, Screen Personas, Gateway, SAPUI, OData technologies in implementing and extending standard SAP Fiori Apps.
- Extensive experience in ABAP Reporting includes Interactive, classical, ALV Reports and Dialog Programming.
- Extensive experience in BRF+ development of applications, functions, rulesets, expressions and actions.
- Extensive experience with BRF+ class generation and verification.
- Extensive experience in Performance tuning of large\\ huge data and complex program for the SQL Statements (looping, Joins, Index).
- Experience working with SAP through Customer Messages (OSS note searches and creating the customer message).
- Experience with all kinds of SAP standard native tools like Trace/New SAT etc.
- Extensive experience in ALE/IDOC/EDI Interfaces.
- Experienced in Banking Interface EDI (BOA/CITI Bank Prior day BAI/BAI2 File etc.)
- Experienced in designing and developing, Data Dictionary Objects, Data Elements, Domains, Structures, Views, Lock objects, Search helps.
- Experienced in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms.
- Experienced in ABAP WebDynPro development.
- Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects.
- Strong experience in SAP life-cycle implementation, Maintenance and support projects in SAP R/3.0, 4.5b, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC6.0, IS Retail and IS Utility.
- Experienced in Web service implementation in SAP, XML file structure, Contivo - Mapping tools & Web SOAP UI.
- Experienced in creating and updating Technical Design Documentation.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the user community and project team and able to handle multiple request.
- ERP SAP R/3 3.6 C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 SAP CRM 7.0 Required 5 Years
- Programming Languages ABAP/4,Dynamic ABAP, PL/SQL, C, C++ Required 5 Years
- Data Communication Batch Input, Call Transaction, LSMW, BAPI Required 1 Years
- Analysis tools ABAP debugger, Runtime analysis, SQL Trace, Code Inspector.
- Performance tuning of ABAP Required 5 Years
- BRF+ Application, Rulesets, etc development experience Required 5 Years
- Mobility SAP Mobile Applications with SUP middleware Desired 1 Years
- Net Weaver Technologies Object Oriented ABAP Desire Desired 5 Years
- ABAP/4 tools DDIC, Application Hierarchy, Transport Organizer, Area menu Desired 5 Years
- Interface tools ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI and SAP Workflow Desired 5 Years
- Tools Control M, SOAP UI, File Zilla, SOAMANAGAER, HP Magic and APSE( HCL Tool for development tracker) Desired 1 Years
- RDBMS Oracle 7/8, MS Access Desired 5 Years
- Ticketing Tools HPQC (HP Quality Centre) Desired 1 Years
- Function Module Exit, User Exit Screen exit, Menu Exit, Field exit, BADIs Dialog Programming, RF Screen development, Screen Painter, Menu Painter Desired 5 Years
- Reporting Tools - Classical & Interactive Reporting, ALV Grid, SAP Scripts, ABAP Query, Smart Forms Desired 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.