May 2, 2019
Test Engineer III
About The Opportunity
This individual will serve as the test lead for an enterprise-wide development project involving both vendor and state development resources. Their primary responsibility will be to define, communicate, coordinate and execute data integration and end to end system testing. This individual will be expected to provide updates at weekly leadership meetings and work collaboratively and productively with multiple work teams. This individual may be involved in the coordination of test efforts between multiple groups, including user acceptance testers.
- This person will interact with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications. They will identify functional problems and suggests resolutions. They will assist in the definition of internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs. They will analyze test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Prior QA and system testing experience required. Prior experience testing data validation and integrity or application security preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge defining and communicating metrics as they pertain to product and application testing deliverables.
- Demonstrated understanding of test methodologies and prior experience in the formulation and implementation of software testing strategies, and preparation and review of test plans, test reports, scripting. Prior experience with Agile methodologies will be helpful.
- Strong leadership skills in product or application test methodologies and the ability to mentor team members on the implementation of those methodologies.
- Comfortable in a \"hands on\" role, driving application testing to completion, and be capable of working closely with the technical leads to monitor the progress of assigned work.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical aptitude.
- AGILE - Agile Development Methodology Proficient 2-3 yrs Yes
- Application Testing Experience testing web-based applications and the capability of multiple web applications to share data. Advanced 6-7 yrs Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced 6-7 yrs Yes
- Data Analysis Advanced 6-7 yrs Yes
- Defect Management Experience documenting, reviewing, and prioritizing application defects and facilitating communication and assignment of defects with vendors and staff. Advanced 6-7 yrs Yes
- Security Testing Experience testing the security of web-based applications, ensuring that access rights are respected and security group permissions are honored. Advanced 6-7 yrs Yes
- SQL Proficient 1-2 yrs Yes
- XML Proficient 1-2 yrs Yes
- XPath Proficient 1-2 yrs No
3 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 105
Hi! My name is Drake. I love to help our placed consultants when they face any problem. Not only this, I work with consultants who have applied for any job with us and introduced them to our company culture. Additionally, I make sure that I do telephonic follow-ups with all the consultants working with us and let them know about the current status of their applications. I also make sure that our consultants are happy with the results.