May 2, 2019
About The Opportunity
Currently looking for a Scrum Master for a highly visible and in process project.
- Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. The Scrum Master increases the team efficiency, motivates the team, and advocates for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. Essential Duties:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Experience as a Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.