May 2, 2019
Software Test Analyst 3
About The Opportunity
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- The person in this role will work closely with business users and the internal and external project teams to analyze business requirements to create project test scenarios and provide feedback on the actual system implementation of the business logic. You will create test plans, test cases, and will participate in user acceptance testing to ensure that the highest quality products are released to production. These are for multiple, concurrent projects. Some are in the maintenance phase, and some are new development. Projected tasks are:
- Design, document and execute test procedures
- Conduct test entry reviews and record and document test results
- Manage all aspects of User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in business requirements documentation reviews to extract test scenarios
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet:
- business requirements and systems goals
- fulfill end-user requirements
- identify existing or potential issues.
- Work closely with the Projects Group to replicate customer issues and application use cases
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies. Required 6 Years
- Ability to communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management. Required 6 Years
- Data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities. Required 6 Years
- Microsoft SQL Server Required 5 Years
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications Required 3 Years
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Highly desired 2 Years
- Strong facilitation, written and communication skills. Highly desired 2 Years
- Proficiency with MS Visio Highly desired 2 Years
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and related methodologies Highly desired 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.