Raleigh, North Carolina
May 3, 2019
Technical Architect- Expert
About The Opportunity
The North Carolina is seeking an Expert Level Developer for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department\'s DMV Web Application Development team supporting the VOMA Project.
- The North Carolina is seeking an Expert Level Developer for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department\'s DMV Web Application Development team supporting the VOMA Project. It leads Business owners in the translation of customer requests into technical request and user stories, coordinates software release schedules with the Business and Technical Team, develops business requirements, and provides testing and training support.
- This individual must have proven experience with enterprise level software development programs. Including: Must collaborate with IT management and business users to translate business requirements into user stories for the development team to implement. Knowledge of sprint and release planning as required. Ensure clearly defined Acceptance Criteria, testing criteria are captured and followed throughout. Ability to analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes. Document the program and project deliverables as assigned. Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs.
- Expert in C# Web Development using Visual Studio Required 7 Years
- Experience in RESTFul Services utilizing JSON. Required 7 Years
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) & GIT / SourceTree Required 7 Years
- Experience with MS SQL Server, including database design and T-SQL Required 7 Years
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills Required 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 108
Hi! My name is Harmanpreet Singh. I love to work with people and help them find their dream job. I work with my consultants to understand their niche area of work and look for the best match for them. I feel that keeping in mind the priorities of my consultants help me to serve them better. Additionally, I always keep them posted about new relevant jobs which help me to build a connection with them not only professionally but at a personal level as well.