May 3, 2019
Contract Sr. IT Project Manager Consultant
About The Opportunity
- Manage initiative bankable plan details – tracking of monthly actuals vs plan, tracking of progress towards savings, ensure no double counting among like initiatives
- Maintain milestone plans for each initiative
- Problem solve with Initiative Owners, as needed
- Help Initiative Owners prioritize work in order to meet L4 dates
- Support in solving dependencies, roadblocks in the implementation
- Work with Initiative Owners to ensure wave is maintained and updated
- Aligned directly to larger initiatives to drive with the Initiative Owners at a detailed level, while maintaining oversight on the lighter touch initiatives
- Escalate issues impacting progress or savings target to workstream leader as required Profile Responsibilities
- Manages multiple projects with multiple dependencies and integration points; projects have higher level of scope complexity.
- Performs cost/benefit analysis of actions and initiatives; determines project costs and controls/ensures delivery on time and within budgetary guidelines.
- Develops, clarifies, and manages scope of project; achieves planned outcomes and targeted return on invested resources.
- Assembles project team, identifies needed resources, assigns responsibilities, and develops time-frames to facilitate successful completion of project activities and deliverables.
- Mentors and coaches project management staff.
- Advises on solutions to dealing with issues and risks; provides peer review to project deliverables.
- Works to develop in-depth knowledge of project management components, including Project Management Software (such as MS Project).
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years of professional PM experience. (Actual END to END PM experience)
- Project management experience in both a business and technical environment.
- Experience managing Data foundational and conversion projects is a plus
- Requires ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate the \"big picture\" to others; manages multiple changing priorities.
- Requires strong knowledge and use of industry accepted project management disciplines.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitative, consultative, communication skills, and strong judgment.
- Project Management Experience - large size projects with enterprise impact
- Strong experience managing budgets in excess of 1M. Must be able to track actuals vs forecasted, resource forecasting, planning, financial management
- PPM tool - preferably Clarity
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills, Relationship building, Ability to manage matrix teams
- Agile Methodology PM Experience a plus
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.