May 3, 2019
Contract IT Services Delivery Coordinator
About The Opportunity
Responsible for providing support to the asset management team as defined by the supervisor.
- Responsible for coordinating the execution of the software asset maintenance renewal and reporting processes across the department, providing Effective License Position (ELP) support on the asset management team.
- Monitors and oversees the software retirement verification process.
- Monitors tasks and assists with the tracking of controls through the IT asset management process.
- Works with some supervision and guidance and is responsible for applying basic skills, tools and techniques to assigned deliverables, processes and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations.
- May be entry level; 0-4 years.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and Software Asset Manager tools or similar
- Typically possesses experience providing high level process support with experience utilizing ITAM methodologies, maintenance contracts, software packages and audit tracking mechanisms.
- ServiceNow and (\"Asset Manager\" or \"asset management\") and Coordinator
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.