May 3, 2019
About The Opportunity
Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at an agency to ensure the internal IT security controls for an agency are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at an agency to ensure the internal IT security controls for an agency are appropriate and operating as intended. Years of Experience:
- 6 or more years with IT security and audit experience with extensive knowledge of national/international security standards including NIST, PCI, CJIS, CMS, ISO, SOX, HIPAA, HITECH and other regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of security standards and progressive experience performing security assessments, and reviews.
- Assist the Michigan Cyber Security, Risk and Compliance Division Director with the enterprise risk management process.
- Assist specific agencies with State of Michigan risk assessment process, and identify gaps in security control environment and compliance requirements.
- Perform gap analysis of security requirements implemented within the agency application(s) according to security statute, regulation, standards and SOM policies.
- Provide guidance to Agency and Agency Services staff with standard interpretation of NIST controls and other security statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Assist, enter information in the Keylight, complete risk assessment process within the state of Michigan.
- Assist with MICWRAP Risk Assessment volume of work for agencies.
- Assist with establishing Cyber Security Framework for the State of Michigan
- Work with MCS Keylight team in improving MiSAP process.
- Other cyber security related tasks as assigned
- Information Technology Experience Required 10 Years
- IT Security and/or Audit Experience Required 10 Years
- PCI, NIST, FISMA, HIPPA, CJIS, or related experience Required 6 Years
- Experience working in large, complex business and/or IT environments Required 6 Years
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Accounting, or Engineering (or related) Required
- Technical skills: knowledge and experience in IT security statutes, regulations, and standards, experience in GRC tool(s). Required 10 Years
- Practical experience with a commercial Governance, Risk & Compliance platform Required 6 Years
- Practical experience working with business and IT stakeholders to complete Risk Assessments Required 10 Years
- Working experience as IT Security Analyst 6 years or above Required 6 Years
CISSP/CISM certification Desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.