May 8, 2019
Project Manager II
About The Opportunity
- Seeking a full-time Information Technology Project Manager (PM) that has proven experience with leading IT COTS/Cloud Business Applications Implementation projects of varying size and complexity. The technical project manager will be fluent in best practices, and be self-reliant in using project tools. The PM is responsible for the oversight and coordination of a outside vendor work and the internal business subject matter experts. Oversees and reports on all aspects of the activities, milestones, and performance metrics to the project Executive Committee. Sets milestones and deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project(s).
- has several substantial project efforts underway replacing business class systems with the latest cloud and packaged systems. The position works under the general supervision of the IT Deputy Director overseeing vendor implementations. Duties may include, but not limited to, preparing agendas, meeting minutes, charters, Gantt charts, project budgets, change orders, progress reports and may support Request for Information/Quotes/Proposals as needed.
- Require a bachelor\'s degree and four (4) years as a technical Project Manager, or eight (8) years of equivalent work experience. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and may manage more than one assignment depending on the size and scope of the effort. Role will require a person that can get up to speed quickly, and take the lead on driving the project.
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates for this position must pass a Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) fingerprint-based background check and maintain CJIS eligibility. Due to CJIS requirements related to system access, the following convictions are likely to result in being disqualified for this position: Felony Convictions, Felony Deferred Adjudication, Class A & B Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication, Class A or B Misdemeanor Convictions, an Open Arrest for Any Criminal Offense (Felony or Misdemeanor), Family Violence Convictions, Computer theft, identify theft and fraud.
- LOCAL CONTRACTORS ONLY – Work to be performed on-site in Salem, Oregon.
- Candidates will be asked to provide examples of successful project implementations if selected for interview.
Project management Advanced 4-5 yrs No
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.