Durham, North Carolina
April 30, 2020
Help Desk Analyst - App Support
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of an Application/Production Support Help Desk analyst to assist with production support analysis and resolution of NC user issues.
- This is an Application/Production Support position where selected candidates will support the NC application by assisting outside customers/service providers who are accessing the system. This role also requires a high level of customer experience, and is not a hardware based help desk role. This position act as a member of the Operations and Maintenance Support Team responsible for monitoring incoming service provider issues unable to be resolved by front line Help Desk staff by diagnosing the root cause and resolving isolated issues or, if required, escalating provider issues to development staff. These positions works closely with business and technical teams to troubleshoot issues with a focus on determining root cause to prevent recurrence. Issues may be referred to specialized business/policy staff, software developers and/or client implementation specialists. Positions work with multiple groups to work through complex issues that include replicating, isolating and identifying a root cause while providing workarounds and testing, fixes, and patches, and may assist with setup of staging or test environments. Position may recommend product and process improvement strategies based on perceived trends or patterns in field issues. This position will be a liaison between Business, Program Management, System Development and A&I Tech Architects to coordinate any system change requests being created, budgeted, approved and implemented.
- Experience and knowledge of browser-based applications. Required 3 Years
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems. Required 5 Years
- Experience working in a Application/Production Support based (not hardware) help desk environment. Required 3 Years
- Working knowledge of social services and Medicaid programs and systems. Desired 3 Years
- Broad knowledge of the NC FAST application and functionality. Highly desired 3 Years
- Experience writing and running SQL queries. Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience in phone based Customer Service focused roles, being able to think and respond quickly to customer questions. Required 0
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.