Durham, North Carolina
April 30, 2020
Product Owner Proxy
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Product Owner Proxy in support of the NC Application Development Environment for NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC).
- The NC requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as the Product Owner Proxy in support of the NC Application Development Environment for NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC). This resource will assist and advise product owner/ Business SME to manage project scope, identify scope changes, write change requests and support the team’s progress against their committed goals. This role is responsible to coordinate with Curam Business Analysts to finalize designs and approvals from product owner/ Business SMEs, and coordinate with the Cúram Architect to ensure ensure technical soundness of design approaches. Tasks include ensuring User Stories reflect the needs of the project, prioritizing requirements/ User Stories based on dependencies, creating and maintaining the team backlog throughout the project\\\'s life cycle, working with scrum teams to prioritize their work, and serving as scrum master for Curam Business Analysts (designers) to prioritize their work. Other tasks include ensuring that the Backlog always contains enough items to be developed, serving as liaison to Implementation team, representing end users to explain/clarify the requirements to the team and provide feedback on User Stories, writing User Stories, assisting testers with creation of test plans and test data, and coordinating with the county users during End-to-End testing/User Acceptance Testing. This role must manage relationships with stakeholders as well as participate in and provide support to county user checkpoints and county workshops.
- Experience designing within the Cúram software suite. Required 5 Years
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NC FAST programs including policy, business application consulting and design experience of large web based systems Required 5 Years
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead a team and maintain positive working relationships Required 5 Years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with all levels of staff to solve technical problems Required 5 Years
- Demonstrated experience as a team player Required 5 Years
- Experience working independently to meet deadlines and task effectively and efficiently. Required 5 Years
- Experience and a high level of proficiency in JIRA. Required 5 Years
- Experience in business planning, human services program management, project management, and experience in multi-platform environments. Highly desired 0
- Curam V6 Certification Highly desired 0
- Experience in NC State Government Highly desired 2 Years
- Working knowledge and understanding of Medicaid programs Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.