Raleigh, North Carolina
April 30, 2020
Service Support Analyst- Mid Level
About The Opportunity
- DES Help Desk needs additional staff whose primary responsibility would be responding to incoming calls and e-mail requests. Position is temporary (6 months). Hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, working onsite mostly. May require some weekend overtime, Sample Role Types: Desktop Support Analyst, Help Desk Support Analyst
- This position is with the DES Help Desk. The position will provide first level technical PC hardware, software,network, telephone (to include VOIP telephony) support, account administration, problem analysis and resolution for a statewide Windows network, and I s responsible for identifying , describing and escalating complex or difficult technical problems to Tier 2 Support Groups, Job duties include sending E-mail notification, account administration and work with Tier 2 support groups to resolve non-routine problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve user incidents and/or problems of moderate to high complexity related to hardware, software, application, network, voice, fax, infrastructure, passwords.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user problems related to mainframe, internet applications, telephony, and email by working with in house 2nd level technical and application staff and coordination with service providers.
- Ensure problems are escalated, routed to Tier II support and resolved according to established standards.
- Provide complete, accurate, and productive solutions to customer technical problems based upon detailed research and make recommendations to Manager.
- Complete administrative functions related to Help Desk service environment
- Open, assign, monitor, research and resolve Service Now incidents
- Assist agency personnel with problems related to service outages and slow system response
- Demonstrated experience with end-user support, Email, and account administration in a service desk environment. Required 3 Years
- Knowledge of computer and Web based environments Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated customer service experience in an IT environment Required 3 Years
- Proven ability to research, analyze and interpret automated system problems Required 3 Years
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral and written form with program staff, application development staff and county staff Required 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.