San Jose, California
May 1, 2020
Application Developer SAP
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Duties of an Application developer is in the working area of application development and maintenance in ECC (SAP), SAP Budget and Planning, and Business Warehouse. General duties of SAP Application Developer will include:
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to determine requirements development or maintenance to applications
- Participates in the software deployment process for new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment
- Designs, develops, codes and integrate solutions based on business requirements
- Understand SAP functional specifications and document technical specifications
- Provide daily support to and ongoing maintenance of SAP applications
- Serves as a technical expert in the SAP applications to resolve and analysis process and issues.
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- 3-5 year of expertise in ABAP Object Oriented programming, dialog programming, BTE, User Exit/BADI, workflow and SAP development tools
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented architecture and design
- Basic functional knowledge & integration points of SAP FI/CO/MM/PS/FM
- Understanding of Ariba and SAP interfaces
- Able to understand functional requirements and provide technical solutions
- Document technical design and specifications.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.