May 4, 2020
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Project Scope/Tasks: The scope of this project encompasses the following tasks:
The scope of this project encompasses the following tasks:
- Define Architecture
- Define blueprints of relationships between business processes, systems, and data
- Identify common patterns and components
- Identify and Analyze Technical Architecture
- Identify key technology strategies and approaches to support the EA initiatives
- Identify architecture requirements and standards for other EA initiatives
- Identify common technology components.
- Provide Architecture Education and Consultation
- Provide direction to facilitate consistency
- Mentor teams to leverage proven architectural approaches and solutions
- Facilitate reuse of common architectural components and ensure compliance with technology standards
- Educate and support groups in use of the architecture change control process
- Attend project, staff, and management meetings as required
- Led and recognized as leader in the field of Enterprise Architecture
- Five (5) years of work experience related to Cloud Strategy. Cloud Road maps and implementation.
- Seven (7) years of architecture experience in areas of Pension, Health Care, Customer Service, Finance, Investments.
- Experience developing architecture models and diagrams (i.e., logical and physical architecture diagrams).
- Experience in using an Enterprise Architecture Modeling tool
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.