Durham, North Carolina
May 6, 2020
Agile Project Manager
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of an Agile Project Manager to assist with development and implementation of NC Developent Projects.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as an Agile Project Manager for the North Carolina NC Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST) projects. This Agile Project Manager must be very well organized and able to manage multiple technical, business, test and training teams. The Project Manager is responsible for managing project timelines, resources, quality and risk; including, milestone planning and reporting, project budget tracking, budget analysis, project staffing, status reporting, change requests, and other basic project administration activities. Project duties include requirements gathering, guiding internal customers through the project life cycle, and supporting go-live and post-implementation support.
- The position requires a strong blend of Project Management business analysis and technical experience and the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, team focus, influence, service oriented, problem solving, analytic thinking, planning, personal development and decisiveness. Using these attributes, the candidate will communicate individual roles and project/program expectations for both internal and external teams, develop detailed project plans and schedules, provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects or programs including sub projects and at times, individual project members; including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts.
- This position also monitors and audits project or program milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule and identifies ways to resolve schedule issues, provides required project status reporting, assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives.
- Experience organizing meetings, maintaining project plans, budgets and status reports; providing feedback on standards and approaches to the work. Required 7 Years
- Experience with Agile and other structured methodologies (i.e., Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative, RUP, or PMI). Required 7 Years
- Experience with Project Management tools, including MS Project, JIRA, Crucible, Fish-eye, and SharePoint. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to enlist support across functional teams within a matrix organization to obtain results. Required 7 Years
- Working knowledge of Project Management Standards common in project management methodology. Required 7 Years
- Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Required 7 Years
- Track record of driving the delivery of projects on time. Highly desired
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work. Highly desired
- Experience with software end-user change management strategy and execution. Highly desired 5 Years
- Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills. Highly desired
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution. Highly desired
- Experience with NC FAST development projects Highly desired 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.