Durham, North Carolina
May 6, 2020
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Project Director for NC FAST Development Projects.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contractor resource for the NC FAST (Families Accessing Services through Technology). This position will serve as the Project Director responsible for providing senior level project management and technical leadership for NC FAST Development Projects.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: authoring all project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMI’s PMBOK, developing the detailed project budget, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required State CIO project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business client, leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff (State and contractual staff), conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders, ensure that appropriate project controls are instituted, and developing Federally required documents, procurement documents and status documents.
- Practical experience in: information technology staff supervision, project management related to information systems’ efforts. Required 5 Years
- Development of business/functional requirements, RFI’s, RFP’s, Federal level reporting documentation and systems analysis. Required 5 Years
- Information technology experience related to Project Management, systems development and the implementation of purchased solutions/services. Required 5 Years
- Understanding of the core functionality and the associated business processes of a Social Services organization. Highly desired 5 Years
- Project Management (PMP) Certification. Highly desired
- Experience in business planning, human services program management, project management, and experience in multi-platform environments. Highly desired 5 Years
- Working knowledge of Cúram Software. Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience in managing projects in NC FAST. Highly desired 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.