Durham, North Carolina
May 6, 2020
FileNet Technical Consultant
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a Technical Consultant to support, manage and configure FileNet and related system environment variables for NC .
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a contract resource to assist with the support of the NC Application Development Environment for NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC). This resource will focus on creation and configuration of additional IBM FileNet environments for the State’s ECM System. Candidates must administer and assist with the following related FileNet components: IBM Datacap, Content Collector, and Case Manager. Candidates must also assist in Architectural Reviews and support new county groups coming onto FileNet. This position will utilize IBM’s System Monitor for proactive performance tuning, troubleshooting and usage reporting, as well as develop and implement a maintenance schedule and handle second tier support for the ECM system environments
- FileNet P8 5.2.x (Content engine, Process engine. Application engine, Content Navigator) or higher experience Required 5 Years
- Experience with FileNet Federation and Migration Required 5 Years
- IBM AIX, Linux and Windows 2012 Servers experience Required 5 Years
- Oracle Database 11g/12c (schemas, tables, SQL/PLSQL, procedures) experience Required 5 Years
- Experience with FileNet and Middleware and DB performance tuning Required 5 Years
- Experience with shell scripting Required 7 Years
- Ability to provide effective, clear communication (oral and written) to management, technical staff and non-technical county partners and vendors. Required
- IBM Datacap 8.x/9.x Admin. and support experience Highly desired 3 Years
- IBM Content Collector 3.x/4. experience Highly desired 3 Years
- Websphere Application Server 8.0/8.5 ND setup, configuration, troubleshooting, deployment, cluster, failover, DR and standby setup experience Highly desired 3 Years
- Experience with Webservices, SOAP UI, CMIS standards and Apache Chemistry Highly desired 3 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.