San Jose, California
May 8, 2020
Senior Consultant - Filemaker
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- FileMaker Pro application used by Weed Abatement Dept. at AEM is two versions behind current. Some of the scripts used to generate reports are failing, some scripts need to be added or modified as State regulations have changed since they were written. Also, transition to in house support team needs to be completed by consultant to prevent future consulting needs.
- Consultant shall provide support, training, maintenance and knowledge transfer for the FileMaker Pro database on an as needed basis.
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.