San Jose, California
May 8, 2020
Senior Management Consultant
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The project scope is to assist County’s staff to stand up all new Software AG components for the latest 10.1 version in brand new Virtual Machines, and to transition all development and re-establish connections with remote systems to this new 10.1 environment. Consultant will enhance the County’s ability to install, configure the new 10.1 systems, and conduct testing as required of the new system to ensure proper operation of the new system. The consultant will work under the supervision of County’s employees and to perform the steps under the instructions provided by the County’s employees.
- The expected outcomes are installed, and configured systems given by the County’s guideline and instruction, and also reporting of system verification.
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.