San Jose, California
May 8, 2020
Senior Management Consultant
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that SmartTrack is properly configured to determine license compliance for the following software manufacturers with reasonable accuracy: Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Adobe, Micro Focus
- Ensures all relevant sources of data are identified and integrations are set up appropriately
- Identifies relevant data completeness and data quality issues that have significant impact on compliance analysis and escalates to the responsible data owners or management
- Identifies and recommends mitigation strategies for missing or incomplete data
- Makes recommendations on license optimizations inside SmartTrack that maximize the use of existing licensing
- Provides interpretation of license compliance statements and makes recommendations on mitigation steps
- Recommends changes to existing business processes to align with rollout of tool functionalities
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.