San Jose, California
May 8, 2020
Senior Management Consultant
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant will work closely with County’s Senior Project Manager and project team, along with SCC’s TSS executive leadership in the planning and execution of OCM for County’s IT department.
- Work in partnership with a number of Prosci certified county employees to plan and execute OCM for ITCC.
- Develop and implement a customized OCM plan that is tightly integrated with the overall ITCC schedule, including training and communication plans.
- Implement next step trainings and team building exercises
- Continue to implement ADKAR Model and transitioning through change trainings.
- Record data on proactive and reactive resistance management strategies implemented
- Continue to implement systems to gather feedback and measure change adoption
- Implement reinforcement mechanisms
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.