San Jose, California
May 8, 2020
Lead QA Engineer
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and develops effective test architecture
- Creates test plans
- Spearheads design/development/usage of testing frameworks and technologies
- Develop, create, modify, and execute test cases
- Identify and report defects, tracking and retesting through closure and release
- Assist in the use of automated testing tools to ensure the logic supporting the development efforts meet specified performance guidelines and service level metrics
- Analyze business requirements and use cases to create system test plans, then create manual test plans to verify software development against the application requirements
- Responsible for the highest quality of our product before it reaches our customers
- Responsible for creating and executing system test plans for application development efforts per defined application requirements
- Identify and track software defects, coordinates re-testing with the project team and documents the conditions and results of testing
- Assist development teams in capturing system requirements and specifications for documentation and suggesting refinements to system documentation
- Provide knowledge transfer to County internal team members by leading knowledge transfer sessions.
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.