Durham, North Carolina
May 13, 2020
Salesforce Application Lead
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of a Salesforce Application Lead to support development and implementation of a Salesforce Provider Portal within the NC application.
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services requires the services of a technical specialist to launch a new Salesforce Provider Portal for the Emergency Child Care Subsidy Program module within the North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology(NC FAST) application. This portal will be used by providers who are accepting and providing childcare services for children of essential workers.The Salesforce Application Lead is responsible for the overall development and product management of the Salesforce Provider Portal. Responsibilities include Compiling requirements for the Salesforce application to enable varied business functions. Responsibilities include managing risks and issues associated with design choices, supporting definition of user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security), and identifying opportunities for application optimization, integration, redesign, or development. This role must exhibit the ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements and be familiar with the Salesforce development environments and the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform. This role is also responsible for identifying production risks and areas for improvement, update and develop custom validations and/or code as needed based on business requirements, and support configuration updates to the Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification Required
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Required
- Experience using Salesforce Platform Community, Service Cloud, and Gov Cloud Required 4 Years
- Experience with Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) Required 4 Years
- Experience using Shield and Lightning Required 7 Years
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture Required 7 Years
- Experience with requirements analysis and business process design. Required 7 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.