Durham, North Carolina
May 14, 2020
P14 Trainer/Content Dev
About The Opportunity
NC FAST requires the services of a trainer/content developer to support training implementation of NC FAST Project 14 modules.
- Important Note: Statewide travel up to 25% of the time is required in the performance of the work for this position. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contract resources to assist with the training and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC). The primary purpose of NC FAST Training Developer is to analyze the NC system functionality to develop classroom facilitator-led learning solutions and eLearning courses to support NC implementation. This position will work closely with the Training Lead, Training Scripts Writer, Applications Lead and subject matter experts to understand requirements to design training and develop course materials, to develop and maintain Adobe FrameMaker templates and scripts, and to revise training materials for instructional training of adult learners. Using this base, this resource will also be responsible for providing effective and creative classroom and virtual facilitation of training for all levels of employees who oversee and administer social services programs that are managed through the NC FAST system.
- Experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners Required 3 Years
- Understands the social services programs that drive the efforts of the county, regional, and state staff who administer those programs. Required 3 Years
- Research and evaluate the NC FAST case management software in order to translate the software functionality into effective learning materials. Required 3 Years
- Ability to assist with scheduling, preparing for and participating in quality assurance checks on training materials that have been developed. Required 3 Years
- Experience working with training developers, program subject matter experts, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective. Required 3 Years
- Experience in business analysis, MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) Required 3 Years
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Moodle, XML, HTML Required 3 Years
- Experience in designing and delivering computer-based training instructional design, with learning program design systems. Required 3 Years
- Experience in software that may include Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe Breeze, Dreamweaver, Visio or other training applications. Required 3 Years
- Experience developing dynamic instructional training materials using interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content. Required 3 Years
- Experience developing interactive media presentations that enhance the online educational experience Required 3 Years
- Experience leading training sessions in a variety of formats that may include in person, virtual and/or webinar. Required 3 Years
- Experience evaluating student progress and making recommendations for continued training participation curriculum and . Required 3 Years
- Experience providing feedback on learning providing feedback on learning curriculum and methodology to assure program relevance and user comprehension. Required 3 Years
- Experience with processes to prepare for and conduct classroom training including facility management, course scheduling and student registration. Required 3 Years
- Ability to assist with basic application software and hardware support Highly desired
- Must have strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology Highly desired
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups to accomplish the objectives. Highly desired
- Knowledge of and experience with NC FAST and the Medicaid Program in NC Highly desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.