San Jose, California
May 15, 2020
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establishes knowledge of business challenges and priorities to identify opportunities and recommend technical solutions with action plans to improve ongoing business operation and employee experience in ways that add value to the organization;
- Collaborate with the client and implementation team to gather in-depth understanding of the client\'s business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the configuration, customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions;
- Define and document business processes, data maps, and consult with end users on requirements, functionality, and solutions; and specify system designs, data, workflow, & logical processes to meet organization objectives;
- Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics 365 to make sure the system works the way your client requires;
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping;
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system, & reporting issues, and train end-users and/or technical support staff on software application;
- Must be able to identify, troubleshoot, solve, and manage systems problems under time constraints with minimal supervision;
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the project team through design and development to ensure project requirements are met;
- Participate in all phases of the Application Lifecycle Management, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support;
- Analyze, design and develop roadmaps and implementation plan based on current versus future state; and,
- Provide knowledge transfer to County internal team members by leading knowledge transfer sessions.
- Training and Experience Required:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, System Analysis or related field.
- Seven (7) years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- Local California Government experience required
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.