San Francisco, California
May 19, 2020
Data and Analytics Infrastructure Support
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with SFMTA staff to understand, define, and, if necessary, refine business objectives.
- Defining, refining, and documenting metrics to support key business objectives.
- Identifying measures used to create metrics.
- Creating and refining data and analytic models or schemas to support SFMTA’s general analytics including analysis and reporting.
- Drafting specifications for APIs and other interfaces to support business objectives, metrics, and reporting and analysis needs.
- Making recommendations for data transformations including quality control and validation requirements.
- Documenting business workflows.
- Creating reports and dashboards.
- Building pipelines to extract, ingest, process, and load data as batch and real-time operations.
- Implementing data and analytic models or schemas.
- Ensuring ingested and processed data are associated with quality codes.
- Implementing monitoring and alerting processes.
- Creating pipelines utilizing distributed technologies for storage and processing (especially Kudu, HDFS, Spark, and Azure technologies)
- Implementing processes for replication and high availability.
- Implementing processes for managing sensitive datasets.
- Experience Required:
- 8 Years of Software design and architecture experience.
- Collective 5 years’ experience in data engineering, data analysis, data warehousing, and data transformation.
- Experience in architecture, building, and administering large-scale distributed applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of big data eco-system.
- In-depth understanding of data warehousing and BI concepts, including hands on experience building ETL/ELT data pipelines using advanced SQL programming.
- Software engineering experience, and strong fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, predictive modeling and big data concepts.
- Experience in building SDKs and APIs to publish data from various sources to build real-time pipelines.
- Experience in processing large volumes of data in real-time and batch modes.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.