San Francisco, California
May 19, 2020
SharePoint Administrator and Migration Support
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Description: SharePoint is the SFMTA’s document management solution. It serves as a platform that houses the agency’s various custom applications, and is home to all its intranet sites. As the SFMTA expands its use of SharePoint, the agency will migrate from the current on-premise version of SharePoint 2013, and the environment hosted in SFMTA data centers, to SharePoint 2019, and plans to host the new environment in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Additional SharePoint resources may be needed to facilitate the migration of content and applications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing backend administration and support for the SFMTA’s SharePoint applications.
- Maintaining SharePoint firewalls and security.
- Managing SharePoint migration from initial installation to maintenance, and customizing design as necessary.
- Working with SFMTA staff and consultants to customize SharePoint applications.
- Troubleshooting and solving operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies.
- 3 years of experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience administering Microsoft SQL Server (versions 2014 or 2016).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft SQL content databases and their relationship to SharePoint for on-premise environments.
- Knowledgeable in multiple SharePoint environments including SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and O365 SharePoint Online.
- Experience with SharePoint administration using PowerShell.
- Experience with SharePoint migration tools such as Sharegate and Metalogix Content Matrix.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.