San Francisco, California
May 19, 2020
Salesforce Development and Administration Support
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Description: Salesforce is the SFMTA’s platform for public transactions and outreach. The agency builds and maintains over 15 different applications within Salesforce to support color curbs, temporary signs, street closures, bike parking, and various business operations. In Salesforce, the SFMTA build solutions using a declarative first approach to minimize APEX development, but in exceptional cases will use APEX triggers and classes. Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serving as the Salesforce application developer or administrator for SFMTA projects.
- Developing solutions that focus on the permitting and licensing process for street operations, regulated mobility, and transportation operations.
- Creating page layouts, custom objects, custom fields, and email notifications per business requirements.
- Creating and updating visual flows and process builder automations based on business requirements by taking a declarative first approach, minimizing APEX code development where possible.
- Editing and updating APEX triggers.
- Creating and enhancing lightning components
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (PDI) or more advanced certification.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in implementing Salesforce based technology solutions.
- Ability to author, support and revise APEX triggers.
- 1 years of experience with development experience creating Lightning Components.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with declarative development experience with Visual Flows and Process Builder.
- 1 years of experience producing training documentation and train staff on solutions.
- 1 years of experience working as a business analyst collecting business requirements from end users.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.