San Francisco, California
May 19, 2020
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Project Manager shall have a minimum of 10 years of experience in managing project/contracts.
- Experience with transit technology projects
- 4 Years’ experience in leading and implementing change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- 3 Years’ experience in Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies.
- 5 Years’ experience in developing project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Experience:
- 10 years of experience in quality assurance/quality control,
- 5 years of experience as a quality engineering manager,
- Must have experience in the design and implementation of QA/QC oversight programs for transit technology projects.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.