Durham, North Carolina
May 21, 2020
Agile Project Manager
About The Opportunity
NC requires the services of an Agile Project Manager to assist with development and implementation of NC Developent Projects.
- The requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as an Agile Project Manager for the North Carolina NC Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina case management projects.
- This Agile Project Manager must be very well organized and able to manage multiple technical, business, test and training teams. The Project Manager is responsible for managing project timelines, resources, quality and risk, including milestone planning and status reporting, change requests, and other project administration activities. Project duties include serving as an IT management liaison to the business client(s), leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately. Duties also include conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders, ensuring that appropriate project controls are instituted. The position requires a strong blend of Project Management business analysis and technical experience and the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, planning, problem solving, personal development and decisiveness.
- Ability to facilitate communication and creative project kick-off, lessons learned, project updates, and the integration of work from multiple teams Required 7 Years
- Experience with Agile and other structured methodologies (i.e., Kanban, Scrum, Iterative). Required 7 Years
- Experience with Project Management tools, including MS Project, JIRA, and SharePoint. Required 7 Years
- Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint. Required 7 Years
- Experience in ensuring documentation of all project-related assets is up to date and accessible for team members Required 7 Years
- Experience in managing and escalating resource concerns and project risks to appropriate stakeholders including solution options for consideration Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Required 7 Years
- Demonstrated strength in problem identification and resolution. Highly desired 7 Years
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work. Highly desired 7 Years
- Experience with software end-user change management strategy and execution. Highly desired 5 Years
- Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills. Highly desired 7 Years
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution. Highly desired 7 Years
- Project Management (PMP) Certification. Highly desired 0
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.