Raleigh, North Carolina
May 22, 2020
Technical Specialist - Senior - High
About The Opportunity
The COVID-19 Applications Systems Specialist will assist with automating Lab reporting and disease surveillance for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Application Systems Specialist. The primary purpose of this position is to provide senior-level business and systems analysis, modeling, and programming for DPH COVID-19 application development and maintenance operations using Java programming technology. The Specialist will perform business and workflow process modeling, and business systems integration based on a high degree of knowledge and experience using Enterprise Framework Components to assist in the collection of COVID-19 data.
- This position requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set. This position will provide rapid application development and system administration/configuration support for creating new applications and modifying existing applications to support DPH COVID-19 initiatives. This position is required to understand advanced database concepts to assist in the creation of COVID-19 reports. This position requires independent initiative and action in decision making, analysis, design, programming, and troubleshooting arenas. Duties also include:
- tparticipation in strategic and tactical planning with Business Partners, Vendors, and organizational unit management
- tparticipating in project planning and estimating efforts
- tconsultation and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems
- tmonitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables
- tmonitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures
- tapplication/information system assessment and performance monitoring to avoid preventable interruption of production and to provide optimum quality service to the clients
- Extensive experience in enterprise software suite Required 5 Years
- Extensive technical knowledge in the areas of application system analysis and design and programming of a large-scale distributed application system Required 5 Years
- Experience managing and supporting a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment Required 5 Years
- Experience with development best practices and methodologies to evaluate, diagnose, and develop applications for optimal systems performance Required 5 Years
- Senior level experience writing optimized SQL queries and analyzing existing SQL queries for performance improvements Required 5 Years
- Experience in direct client contact and maintaining effective working relationships with end users and other internal/external staff Required 3 Years
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing, and following complex and/or detailed technical procedures Required 5 Years
- Experience with database design and file management techniques Required 5 Years
- Senior level experience developing data transformation scripts for extract, migration, and interface needs Required 5 Years
- Experience configuring 3rd party software such as Conduent\'s Case Management software (Maven Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Management solution) Desired 1 Years
- Working knowledge of HL7 integration using integration engines such as Orion Rhapsody and Cloverleaf Desired 1 Years
- Experience with automated and scripted load testing Highly desired 2 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.