Columbia, South Carolina
May 27, 2020
CL - Data/Information Architect - Project Lead
About The Opportunity
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: (SCJB) SOFTWARE TO PROVIDE A COURT CASE RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TO THE TRAIL COURTS IN SOUTH CAROLINA.
- DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- UNDER LIMITED SUPERVISION, ASSIST THE SCJB CMS APPLICATION TEAM WITH DEVELOPMENT, DEPLOYMENT AND SUPPORT OF SOFTWARE OF SCJD\'S CMS SOFTWARE.
- DEVELOP DATA INTERFACES TO EXCHANGE COURT DATA WITH OUTSIDE AGENCIES.
- PROVIDE SUPPORT AND PROBLEM SOLVING ASSISTANCE ON QUESTIONS AND ISSUES ARISING FROM SUPPORTING CMS AND THE CMS INTEGRATED SERVICES.
- DEPLOY AND PROVIDE INSTALLATION SUPPORT TO COUNTIES.
- PROVIDE KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER AND DOCUMENTATION RELATED TO THE DESIGN, DEPLOYMENT, AND SUPPORT OF INTERFACE SOFTWARE.
- WORK WITH COUNTY PERSONNEL IN ORDER TO SUPPORT CMS SOFTWARE. REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- SCJB CMS APPLICATION
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- WINDOWS SERVICE DEVELOPMENT
- WEB SERVICE DEVELOPMENT
- CA PLEX PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- REST API
- WCFSCJB CMS APPLICATION.NET/C#OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMINGWINDOWS SERVICE DEVELOPMENTWEB SERVICE DEVELOPMENTCA PLEX
- Documentation/Language CA PLEX Yes 1
- Programming Languages .Net Yes 1
- Programming Languages C# Yes 1
- Specialties OO Programming Yes 1
- Web Tools SCJB CMS Application Yes 1
- Web Tools WEB SERVICES Yes 1
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.