San Jose, California
May 28, 2020
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Responsibilities and Typical Tasks:
- Plan Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our County Private Single View Portal website
- Renders well across multiple devices;
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the County;
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
- Provide knowledge transfer to County internal team members by leading knowledge transfer sessions.
Mandatory Training and Experience Required: Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.