May 28, 2020
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Background: Mission Support Alliance, LLC (MSA) is seeking a full-time support with the skills and expertise to work as the Proposal Lead.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure estimate and proposal preparation complies with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and the government approved Proposal and Estimating System.
- The subcontractor will perform estimating and proposal pre-planning, preparation and review with cross-functional teams made up of subject matter experts, pricers, project controls, and departments as needed.
- Prepare proposal plans of action and ensure completion to delivery.
- Ensure proposals are prepared in compliance with the Truthful Cost or Pricing Data requirements. Must also perform Truthful Cost or Pricing Data sweeps and present certification data to senior management for final certification.
- Act as a single point of contact for proposal audits performed by the Department of Energy or their audit contractors.
- Provide support for proposal negotiations as needed.
- Gather and research information to be included in proposals, including all supporting documentation.
- Reviews, organizes and edits written proposal documentation to improve clarity.
- Must verify complex technical solutions, strategies, and themes are easily understandable, readable and compelling.
- Use procurement (Asset Suite & IDMS) and proposal systems (Pro-Pricer and E-Stars) for the preparation of estimates and proposals.
- Coordinates and distributes approved proposal books to MSA and DOE.
- BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience working in contracts, procurement, project controls, financial, accounting, or pricing - practices and standards.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge of the proposal process.
- Have hands on experience working in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the Department of Energy Acquisition Regulation (DEAR).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with specialized software programs to develop compliant estimates and proposals.
- Familiar with the Government Accountability Office\'s 12 Step Estimating Policy and demonstrated experience with Fixed Price Estimating and Contracting is a plus.
- Experience with Asset Suite
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Hanford experience preferably in the area of contracting
- ProPricer and cost estimating experience.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.