Raleigh, North Carolina
May 29, 2020
About The Opportunity
Contractor required to provide technical support to a growing base of 911 centers who have migrated to the Next Gen 911 network managed by the State 911 Board.
- The E911 NMAC Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers will monitor the AT&T Esinet (Emergency Services Internet Network). Troubleshooting issues with networks and find resolutions to the issues from a central location. Will provide incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians, and customers alike, and track problems through to resolution. Will operate in a 24/7 operation and maintain current SLA’s. Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 to 5 years in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Excellent understanding of technologies, operating systems, networking, anti-virus, back-ups, systems firewalls, and switches.
- Knowledge regarding at least one of the following vendor products: - Juniper, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to handle multiple support cases
- Strong writing skills to maintain organized documentation
- Customer-oriented, and capable of providing high levels of client satisfaction
- Collaborate and work well with others
- Experience with VOIP technologies is a plus
- Experience in a NOC environment is preferred.
- Strong skills in working with clients and communication
- Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology
- Excellent understanding of technologies, operating systems, networking, anti-virus, back-ups, systems firewalls, and switches. Required 3 Years
- Knowledge regarding at least one of the following vendor products: - Juniper, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco Required 3 Years
- Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology Required 3 Years
- Experience with VOIP technologies is a plus Highly desired
- Experience in a NOC environment is preferred. Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.