Durham, North Carolina
June 2, 2020
Curam Design Specialist
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Curam Design Specialist to support the development and implementation of the NC Project O&M. **This is not a testing position**
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as a Curam Business Analyst for the North Carolina NC Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC).
- This position will be responsible for managing IBM Cúram business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution. Tasks include identifying and documenting business processes, issues, value levers, metrics, and capabilities; identifying approaches to satisfy business requirements by conducting detailed analysis and technical design of one or more program areas, in support of implementation of a comprehensive case management solution utilizing the Cúram Business Application Suite; and utilizing knowledge of the Cúram software product to: conduct and document gap analysis, identify evidence needed to support requirements, develop business and functional requirements specifications, assist with designing the business solution, and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Work also involves interpreting technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users and summarize and convey technical issues and problems identified, as well as conducting industry, competitive and State analyses (strategic, financial, operational), and business case development. This individual must support required system go-live activities, including conversion, support desk, site support, training delivery, logistics management, etc., perform PMO activities related to project time tracking, work plan updates, status reporting, service metric reporting, and related project administration tasks .
- Experience designing within the Cúram software suite. Required 5 Years
- Experience with problem identification and integration of technical skills to resolve issues. Required 5 Years
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users. Required 5 Years
- Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs by exhibiting a sense of urgency. Required 5 Years
- Ablity to independently identify and develop solutions. Required 5 Years
- Understand Cúram Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Services organization. Required 5 Years
- Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam. Required 5 Years
- Experience in business application consulting or development. Required 5 Years
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers. Highly desired
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures. Highly desired
- Curam V6 Certification Highly desired
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.