Raleigh, North Carolina
June 3, 2020
MES Implementation Project Mgr
About The Opportunity
NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Information Technology Division (ITD) seeks an Implementation Project Manager (PM) to join the Medicaid Enterprise System Replacement Project. PM and Business Analyst (BA) expertise are key.
- The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) will be responsible for leading the efforts associated with procurement, design, development and implementation of modular IT systems. The IPM will be accountable for the outputs required to ensure the impact of new or upgraded IT systems is effectively managed to support the delivery of desired business and technology outcomes. The role will work with the business change and process improvement teams to support and guide them through the required steps. The IPM will monitor, track, schedule, document, assess quality, and articulate the way changes affect the users on a day-to-day basis and ensure that thorough testing of systems and scenarios occurs throughout the implementation. This role will also support the federal certification exercise and associated planning processes. ITSM knowledge and working in a multi-vendor matrixed resource environment are paramount as well.
- This resource may interface with Division Leadership and DHHS Subject Matter Experts (SME) as required to complete the work. This role is focused on managing and monitoring integration efforts and compliance. Participation in drafting procurement documentation, Request for Proposals (RFPs) is key aspect. Interface with business stakeholders will occur daily.
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT Systems, system integration principles, and associated change management best practices. Required 5 Years
- Ability to provide project management support and manage the day-to-day vendor and contract activities to ensure desired outcomes Highly desired 5 Years
- Has an understanding of CMS’ Seven Standards and Conditions and the Medicaid program Highly desired 7 Years
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced moving constantly changing, deadline driven environment Required 5 Years
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe software Highly desired 7 Years
- Skills in persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication at all levels Required 7 Years
- Extensive knowledge of test management principles and best practices Required 5 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.