Durham, North Carolina
June 3, 2020
DynaTrace Performance Engineer
About The Opportunity
NC requires a Dynatrace Performance Engineer to work within a performance management team analyzing and monitoring a large enterprise class Java application.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contractor to assist with the design and implementation of NC Families Accessing Services through Technology reports using Cúram Software, Inc. products. Employee will work within a performance management team analyzing and monitoring a large enterprise class Java application.
- Duties include configuring and administering the Dynatrace Application Performance Monitoring (APM) suite of tools to support overall performance management efforts, proactively and reactively Identify and trouble shoot any performance bottlenecks using the APM tools, and supporting performance testing efforts utilizing the APM tools in the performance test environment to proactively identify any performance issues prior to deployment to the production environments. Duties also include providing periodic reporting and metrics (scheduled and ad hoc) on the performance and health of the overall system and working with system administrators, middleware developers and DBAs to troubleshoot and tune performance related issues in the test and production environments.
- Experience designing, configuring, and implementing complex Dynatrace deep diagnostics solutions across complex Java enterprise platforms. Required 3 Years
- Experience with deployment and configuration of Dynatrace UEM agents including the ability to troubleshoot down to the individual user level. Required 3 Years
- Experience assisting business teams to establish policies, alerts, dashboards and custom configuration for visibility into the environment Required 3 Years
- Experience developing and documenting best practices in developing and deploying Dynatrace. Required 3 Years
- Good communication skills both oral and written and ability to maintain effective working relationships with end users and staff. Required 0
- Strong knowledge of database concepts. Highly desired 3 Years
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server. Highly desired 2 Years
- Understanding of Java development practices and development experience. Highly desired 1 Years
- Understanding of UNIX (AIX preferred) operating systems. Highly desired 1 Years
- Hands on experience with HP LoadRunner. Highly desired 1 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.