Columbia, South Carolina
June 3, 2020
CL - SAP Senior Technical Support Engineer
About The Opportunity
- Scope of the project:
- This is a 12 month position that will be utilized on an as needed basis. This assignment will be used when needed to complete change requests for the SAP system based on business unit demand.
- We have been averaging 7 change requests per year with a typical request taking less than15 work hours.
- Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- This SAP Senior Technical Support Engineer will have ABAP programming skills and work with the IT analyst in order to understand the nature of the requested modifications. The consultant will provide any needed modification of the SAP system for both standard SAP and custom developed programs, reports, and screens. The consultant will perform necessary modification and unit testing of standard SAP/custom DDIC objects, custom interfaces (ALV, BDC, RFC), custom ABAP reports/programs, transactions, menus and screens. The consultant may need to convert and port existing drill down reports written in Report Painter. The consultant will also need to be able to make any necessary changes to the GUIXT configuration with the business workflow screens and perform other tasks deemed in scope of the SAP maintenance. Prefer someone who is SAP certified and has experience with supporting SAP ECC 6.0 production environments.
- In order to establish a standard level of response for the change request process the following parameters should be followed.
- We require a one business day response to standard change requests. The response should include gaining an understanding of the nature of the request and a preliminary discussion of its urgency.
- Within three business days following the initial response an estimate of the work to be done should be communicated to the Retirement Systems.
- Estimates must include an explanation of the proposed changes, the billable hours required, and the date the changes will be ready for business unit testing. Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- SAP ECC 6
- ABAP Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Technical documentation Required Education:
- College degree or years of work expereinceRequired Skills (rank in order of Importance):SAP ECC 6 ABAP
- Packaged Applications SAP Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
- Programming Languages ABAP Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.