June 4, 2020
PeopleSoft Financials Functional Support
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Project Scope/Tasks:
- Support CalPERS as functional and technical PeopleSoft Financials subject matter expert on complex system configuration changes
- Code changes related to Collections, Health Program, and Administrative Accounting Advances, including statements and letter changes as necessary
- Research related code changes for data errors and table maintenance
- Provide guidance on changes to Permissions List & Roles
- Provide guidance to accounting staff for new funds creation, including identifying information required to set up new funds in People Soft Financials
- Provide guidance, support, and development for reporting produced from the system
- Provide system development and implementation for new procedures and functionality
- Provide support and troubleshoot resolutions to complex system issues
- Re-engineer Budget Transfer process
- Provide system implementation and support of allocation processes
- Provide guidance on configuration requirements for internal and external interfaces with other software including but not limited to INVO FITS, my|CalPERS, 1099 software, SCO files and FI$CAL
- Act as advisor for ITSB cost center reporting
- Act as advisor for Pension Contract tracking system
- Create tables for FI$CAL interface files
- Code changes necessitated by my|CalPERS system changes
- Code changes to Building fund general ledger interface
- Implement system changes for TREK org code updates
- Provide guidance for Purchase Order configuration changes
- Code changes to ACH/EFT Credit method for Business Partners
- Create PeopleSoft Work Centers
- Assist with system TREE structure maintenance
- Develop desk and process manuals
- Develop and provide training and knowledge transfer to Financial Office Staff
- Support nightly batch processing and year end processing, as needed
- At least six (6) years of experience providing consulting/support services for PeopleSoft Financials projects of which: at least five (5) years of experience as a “hands on” functional/technical PeopleSoft senior lead resource with the responsibility in PeopleSoft Financials.
- MBA in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in participating in PeopleSoft Financials Upgrades, training super users, documentation of training materials and completion of projects requiring PeopleSoft Financials functional/technical expertise for California State Government.
- A proven track record with “hands on” functional/technical experience with public sector or California State government of this size with similar projects and scope.
- At least three (3) client references (including name, title, and telephone number) for which the same services and products were successfully performed for public sectors or California State government.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.