Columbia, South Carolina
June 8, 2020
CL - Programmer -Project Lead
About The Opportunity
- Scope of the project:
- This is a long term position that will be utilized for production support and software development. This assignment will provide application development programming support for Retirement and Health Insurance Financial and operational systems. Work closely with business units and IT analysts responsible for supporting those systems.
- Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision the contractor will provide onsite instruction, assistance, and support for up to three permanent staff members for the analysis, modification, testing, and implementation of changes to the PEBA’s Computer Systems. Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Natural, Adabas Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Technical documentation Required Education:
- College degree or can be substituted by equivalent work experience
- Specialties Adabase Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
- Specialties Natural Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 - 6 Years
12 + Months
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.