San Jose, California
June 8, 2020
PeopleSoft HR/Payroll Consultant
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Responsibilities and Typical Tasks:
- Work with business and technology teams to capture business needs, to analyze assess existing processes, to identify and prioritize gaps and opportunities, and to formulate and propose improvements and solutions for HCM processes and systems
- Work with technology teams to configure, develop, and implement the solutions, work with business teams to plan and implement change (training, documentation, change management)
- Document functional requirements and design solutions
- Perform as consultant and advisor to drive best practices and optimal use of systems resources
- Contribute as expert, coach and instructor to ‘refresh’ the knowledge of County staff
- Participate in the configuration, development, and implementation of solutions
- Inject and update the team with the latest knowledge and best practices (both for functional/business process and technical/application solutions).
- Bridge the impact of staff retirements to knowledge continuity, and service capacity, until positions are filled and replacement staff is up to speed.
- Expertise and deep knowledge of HCM 9.2 (HR, Benefits Admin, or North American Payroll) business processes and solutions
- Deep understanding of all Peoplesoft PeopleTools (minimum PT 8.56) Objects capabilities and limitations
- Extensive and recent experience performing upgrade to PT greater than 8.55 and greater than PUM 29
- Extensive and recent experience working with business processes to architect solutions
- Extensive and recent experience working with technology teams to configure and deploy solutions
- Ability to create solutions ‘beyond the box’ when Peoplesoft does not meet business needs
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior HCM consultant and solution architect
- Minimum of 10 years ‘hands on’ technical experience, delivering Peoplesoft based solutions
- Proven experience leading at least 2 major HCM Business Process Re-engineering projects
- Demonstrates experience with delivering solutions for business needs which are not handled by Peoplesoft
- Minimum of 5 years delivering HCM solutions in a large public sector environment (>8,000 employees)
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.