Clemson, South Carolina
June 10, 2020
CL - Quality Assurance Analyst - Advanced
About The Opportunity
- Notes to recruiters:
- Previous experience in health care related information technology, insurance information technology, Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS), Medicaid eligibility, or social services eligibility, while not absolutely necessary, will be helpful.
- This position requires excellent communications skills including effective oral and written communication. If a vendor finds it necessary to substantially revise a candidate’s resume or add additional or clarifying information at the top of the candidate’s resume, then the resume is not yet ready for submission and the candidate will likely not be a good fit.
- Resumes submitted should be limited to two pages.
- SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
- THIS PROJECT INCLUDES MAKING FEDERALLY MANDATED CHANGES FOR THE MEDICAID SYSTEM OF SC. THIS POSITION WILL PERFORM QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) REQUIREMENTS AND SUPPORT USER ACCEPTANCE (UA) TESTING OF SOFTWARE CODING CHANGES TO MEDICAID SYSTEMS RELATED DATA. TESTING OF CHANGES WILL INCLUDE TESTING WITH THE USERS AND EXTERNAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND TRADING PARTNERS AS NEEDED. THIS PROJECT REQUIRES INTERFACING WITH OTHER AGENCIES AND OTHER INTERNAL SYSTEMS. DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- THIS IS A QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER POSITION, NOT A PROGRAMMER, BA, OR PROJECT MANAGER POSITION.** WORK COLLABORATIVELY WITH PROJECT TEAM TO TEST CODING CHANGES. DUTIES INCLUDE CREATION OF TEST SCENARIOS, RUNNING OF TESTS, ANALYSIS OF TEST RESULTS, RESOLUTIONS OF DIFFERENCES IN ACTUAL AND EXPECTED TEST RESULTS AND WORKING WITH SCDHHS TO SUPPORT USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING. COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY IN BOTH WRITTEN AND SPOKEN COMMUNICATION. WORK COLLABORATIVELY WITH CLEMSON STAFF AND OTHER CONTRACTED STAFF. REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- MAINFRAME, MVS COBOL, JCL, SOFTWARE TESTING, CREATION OF TEST SCENARIOS SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, PROBLEM SOLVING, ANALYTICAL THINKING, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- CA-ADS, SQL, SERENA CHANGEMAN OR OTHER CHANGE CONTROL TOOLS, USE OF TESTING TOOLS
- REQUIRED EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND EXPERIENCE IN QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTING.
- Administrative Problem Solving Skills Yes 2 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 - 4 Years
- Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 2 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 - 4 Years
- Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 2 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 - 4 Years
- Education High School Diploma Yes 1
- Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 2 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 - 4 Years
- Operating Systems/APIs MAINFRAME OPERATIONS Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Operating Systems/APIs MVS Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Programming Languages Cobol (Any) Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Programming Languages JCL Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) CREATION OF TEST SCENARIOS Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
- Quality Assurance (QA) Software Testing Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 - 4 Years
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 104
Hi! My name is Sumit Gupta. I treat all my consultants in a manner that they feel comfortable while working with me on any position they are applying for. Although, the motive is to find the best match for my consultants. But I make sure that I suggest them the right job matching their profile and work history by interacting with them in detail and follow-up with them at each and every level of the hiring process.