June 11, 2020
Human Resources Specialist (Transition Support)
About The Opportunity
Note: Local and GC or Citizen candidates preferred.
- Background: The MSA Human Resources organization requires an experienced resource who is experienced and proficient in Human Resources operations.
- This includes, staffing, recruitment, benefits administration, and compensations. The resource must be able to provide independent judgement and analysis of significant issues related to Human Resources and related contract transition activities in accordance with established contract policies and procedures. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of contractor’s staffing plan.
- Development and execution of workforce transition activities. Including employment offer letters, compensation analysis, employee benefit plans, interviewing and onboarding
- Provide support to MSA Human Resources in the development of schedules, hiring and on-boarding strategies
- Assist in the preparation, organization of the Human Resources records and files.
- Provide support and documentation to Human Resources in contract transition actions and deliverables.
- Provide independent judgement and analysis of significant issues related to Human Resources and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures
- Perform other contract transition related activities as directed or assigned by MSA Human Resources.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Human Resources operations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Experience in DOE contractor transition activities
- Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-project development environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Familiarity with Hanford Site systems and infrastructure.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process!
Sr. Executive Recruiter
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107
Hi! My name is Sushil Singh. Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of every consultant I work with.